I am a Registered Nurse, parent of three beautiful daughters. I was raised in Colorado and relocated to Hawaii in 1991. Here is my new avenue to express myself under the freedom of speech liberties, to process my thoughts, life events, share some sorrow, laughter and exchange ideas with my fellow nursing colleges. Change is a constant part of life that I welcome. I feel its NOT instability BUT a thirst for more; to grow,learn and explore! Please read the disclosure.


Back home in Colorado

Disclosure

  • The great HIPAA Goddess is respected here. All names have been changed in this blog to protect the guilty. Circumstances have been altered and some are downright fabrications.
  • Do not try any of these things at home. Do not constitute anything said here as "medical advise". Do not ask for any medical advise.

The opinions expressed are strictly the opinions of Isle_RN. If you don't like her opinions then make up some of your own



Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Blackberry Users: AudibleAir for your smartphone

Now you may enjoy downloading audible books, magazines, newspapers, even nursing text/reference materials directly to your phone!

Manual Installation of AudibleAir using your phone's Internet Browser:
Audible OTA Installation

* Open the following link in the Internet Browser of your phone:
* http://download.audible.com/audibleair/java.htm
* Select the install for your phone and begin downloading the Audible®Air application (~290K) to your cell phone.

Tell me what you think BB users.

No comments:

New Grad and rusty RN's: Have you had adequate orientation or internship prior to being set free on the floor?